[AusNOG] Rack space in NextDC S1/S2

Kev Hoy khoyinsydney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 09:59:53 EST 2019

Dear All,

Whilst I do enjoy a bit of banter, I personally do not find any allegations
without proof of said allegations warranted on this list.

I'm sure I can speak for a fair few members on-list when I say that you
need to keep your thoughts to yourself and do not bring personal vendettas
to said list.

Ben and Matthew, if you have any shred of proof in this universe of what
you are speaking of rather than your word, I INVITE you to email me
directly as I would love to see what is going on with you both in regards
to said "Pair"

John Doe, It is against List Charter to post these inquiries and many
members have been "moderated" in the past for such action, I would suggest
you post on the classified list or possibly even contact NextDC direct as I
am sure they will have many leads you could investigate further rather than
disrupting this list.

Once again, I invite anybody to contact me direct regarding this topic.

Truely, Kev