[AusNOG] NBN POI contact

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon Mar 11 09:28:48 EST 2019

NBNCo's components are all publicly available (AVC, CVC, NNI etc) I
believe this is latest but might be wrong:

https://www.nbnco.com.au/content/dam/nbnco2/2018/documents/sell/wba/SFAA_WBA_PriceList_nbnEthernetProductModule20180706.pdf

As for beyond the port hand-off, it is not NBNCo's responsibility so
you'd need to look at other companies for things like backhaul etc.