[AusNOG] HE (AS6939) packet loss on Melbourne IXs

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Fri Mar 8 09:45:54 EST 2019

Could someone from HE (AS6939) please take a look at your links to Megaport Melbourne and Equinix Melbourne? I'm seeing 70%+ packet loss to your peer on both of these IXs and have had to stop learning routes from you via them to be able to access some sites. No other peers I've tests on those IXs have the same issue. Access via Megaport Sydney is perfectly fine.

Thanks.

Regards,
Philip Loenneker | Network Engineer | TasmaNet