[AusNOG] RISK: Equinix SY2 (SY1?) - Mascot Towers

drikus brits drikusinaus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 13:00:46 EST 2019

This is the update from Equinix

<snip>

Dear Equinix Customer,

***

Further to our IBX Advisory on 14th June 2019, access to SY1 & SY2 is
only available via 639 Gardeners Road, as Church Avenue remains closed
due to external precautionary measures. As further information has
become available, we can also share that these external matters are
related to structural investigations with a building on the opposite
side of Church Avenue, with a precautionary exclusion zone setup
across the road of Church Avenue for investigations and restricted
access. Equinix SY1 & SY2 sits outside of the setup precautionary
exclusion zone and pedestrian access continues to be permitted down
Church Avenue, whilst both pedestrian and vehicle access remains
available to SY1 and SY2 via 639 Gardeners Road.

We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
</snip>