[AusNOG] MegaIX Sydney - Microsoft services

Sean Agius sagius at pingco.com.au
Fri Jun 14 09:48:46 EST 2019

Hi Drikus,

2x of our Bi-Lats (Incl. Msft), went down around 6.5 hours ago from MP SydIX. We have also had 1x customer with sporadic issues since about 3am that we couldn't identify on our end. As usual, the Azure status page is reactive, so everything is "normal" at present.

Regards,
Sean Agius
Senior Engineer

Suite 114, 189 South Center Road, Tullamarine 3043
Phone: +61 3 8592 8866
Email: sagius at pingco.com.au
Mobile: +61 431 236 571
Website: http://www.pingco.com.au

This communication is intended only for use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, distribution or replication of this message is strictly prohibited. The legal privilege and confidentiality attached to this email is not waivered, lost or destroyed by reason of a mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this message in error, we would appreciate immediate notification by telephone or return email and ask that the message be permanently deleted from your system.