[AusNOG] Relocating an NBN connection within the same building

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au
Tue Jul 30 19:53:14 EST 2019

Thanks Cameron.

Yes there is an ID for the NBN common infrastructure.

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager

Cloud365 Australia Pty Limited
Managed Cloud Computing

[p] 1800 888 365 extension 105
[f] 03 9017 2287

[e] Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au
[w]www.cloud365.com.au<http://www.cloud365.com.au>

Level 1, 1 Queens Road,
Melbourne VIC 3004

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 7:32 PM +1000, "Cameron Murray" <cameron.murray at gmail.com<mailto:cameron.murray at gmail.com>> wrote:

Seems like you need to have a new LOCID made for the common space then get them to relocate the service to the new LOCID.

You might find there already is one.