[AusNOG] Portable laptop stand for use in DCs

Mark Smith markzzzsmith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:53:02 EST 2019

So it's been a while since I've been in a DC, however I've also thought for
a while that it could be useful to have a portable laptop stand to use
while in one.

My idea was to have some sort of laptop support that attached to a heavier
duty camera tripod. I should have pursued this idea by doing a POC,
investigated manufacturing costs etc. But then fear of failure kicks in.

Anyway, I've been getting into electronic music a bit recently and well,
there you go, portable laptop stands exist:

https://www.storedj.com.au/accessories/stands/laptop-player-stands