[AusNOG] Azure Partners with BYO network

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Thu Jul 11 14:53:37 EST 2019

On 7/11/2019 12:00 PM, ausnog-request at lists.ausnog.net wrote:

> Does anyone have recommendations for Azure partners for IaaS services who allow you to bring your own Network.
>
> We have a large customer who wants to host 200 virtual machines on Azure but we still want to mange the network. We do not currently use Azure or have any relationship with Microsoft any help would be great.

This won't be an issue as we are a Microsoft CSP partner and can easily
sell you Azure VMs.

For this volume I'd suggest reserved instances for 3 years as we can
save you some money straight off the bat.

You will be after Azure Express Route for managing the network side of
things, you can read more at.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-au/services/expressroute/ we can assist
you further off list.

Basically this is a Hybrid setup that you are after.

--
Chad Kelly
Manager