[AusNOG] Telecommunications and Other Legislation Amendment (Assistance and Access) Act 2018 - Australian IT Perspective

Troy Kelly troy at troykelly.com
Tue Feb 26 16:48:52 EST 2019

My understanding (which could well be misguided) was that not only would you have to move offshore - but you would also have to employ no Australian's at any point of your technical production line.

The law an instruct any Australian national, anywhere, to comply and provide assistance.

Is my understanding skewed incorrectly?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.