[AusNOG] Point to Point Wireless - Osborne Park

Zack Baala zack at staff.gtelecom.com.au
Tue Feb 19 00:16:52 EST 2019

Hi Bradley

We can surely help you with this. How much capacity is required full duplex.

Regards

Zack Baala | Director |
Wirefreebroadband Pty Ltd
10/397 smith st | Fitzroy Vic 3065
T  1300 655 482   F 1300 659 978    M  0417 010601
zack at wirefreebroadband.com.au<mailto:zack at wirefreebroadband.com.au> | www.wirefreebroadband.com.au<http://www.wirefreebroadband.com.au/>

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on 03 8789 4949 and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. BE GREEN!