[AusNOG] AWS With Megaport

simon thomason sapage at sapage.net
Tue Feb 12 13:07:54 EST 2019

I would be interested to know how you do this also.

My understanding is that over MP you need to peer with AWS in BGP.
https://knowledgebase.megaport.com/cloud-connectivity/aws-cloud/

Even looking at AWS doco it says you can not
https://aws.amazon.com/directconnect/faqs/.

Unless you want to run GRE or something over this but i am not certain why
you would.