[AusNOG] NTP Best Current Practices Internet Draft

Sean Agius sagius at pingco.com.au
Tue Feb 5 12:07:41 EST 2019

2019 is RTM now so there is at least 3 years of 2016; but most people are probably still on 2K8 R2 or 2K12(R2) (Being generous)…

The implementation of NT5DS and correctly setup PDCs have never been a problem for anyone, but that is more a sysadmin discussion.

Regards,
Sean Agius
Senior Engineer
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D22EEE.8C7B7140]
Suite 114, 189 South Center Road, Tullamarine 3043
Phone:

+61 3 8592 8866

Email:

sagius at pingco.com.au<mailto:sagius at pingco.com.au>

Mobile:

+61 431 236 571

Website:

http://www.pingco.com.au<http://www.pingco.com.au/>

This communication is intended only for use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, distribution or replication of this message is strictly prohibited. The legal privilege and confidentiality attached to this email is not waivered, lost or destroyed by reason of a mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this message in error, we would appreciate immediate notification by telephone or return email and ask that the message be permanently deleted from your system.