[AusNOG] Amazon Peering Delays

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Mon Feb 4 08:41:05 EST 2019

We've had the same massive delays for a modification to an existing peer (change of IP within the same IX), so it's not just affecting brand new peer setups. I have not had a single email back, not even an acknowledgement of receipt or anything, for around 5 months. It would be far less frustrating if they would at least come back with a "there are long delays, we'll get to this when we can".

Regards,
Philip Loenneker | Network Engineer | TasmaNet