[AusNOG] Spare International Capacity - SYD-SJC

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Wed Dec 4 18:51:58 EST 2019

Touché!

From: AusNOG <ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net> On Behalf Of Bevan Slattery
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 6:48 PM
To: Tom Berryman <tom.berryman at anycast.com.au>; ausnog at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Spare International Capacity - SYD-SJC

Same here... :)

________________________________
From: AusNOG <ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net<mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net>> on behalf of Tom Berryman <tom.berryman at anycast.com.au<mailto:tom.berryman at anycast.com.au>>
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 1:10 pm
To: ausnog at lists.ausnog.net<mailto:ausnog at lists.ausnog.net>
Subject: [AusNOG] Spare International Capacity - SYD-SJC

Hi All,

Due to recent capacity acquisition, I have some international capacity I am looking to offload. Carrier is Superloop.

The route is Equinix SY3 Sydney to Coresite SV1 (55 South Market ) San Jose. There is about 12m left to run on the contract.

We would arrange for you to cross connect directly (not via Anycast's network). Capacity is available immediately.

If you are interested, please contact me offlist.

Regards,
Tom