[AusNOG] [AUSNOG] Disk wear & Foucault Period

Roy Adams roy at racs.com.au
Tue Aug 20 17:27:53 EST 2019

Interesting observation,

Makes me wonder where BackBlaze DC(s) are
https://www.backblaze.com/blog/backblaze-hard-drive-stats-q1-2019/

Kindly,

ROY ADAMS* | *P 07 3040 5010  | Web: http://www.racs.com.au/ | Wiki:
https://ex.racs.com.au:444/ | eMail: mailto:roy at racs.com.au
<roy at racs.com.au>
Please never upgrade to the latest Windows 10 - You don’t need the hassle,
and I don’t need the work.
More seriously, the 6 month older Windows 10 releases are typically FAR
MORE stable - a simple RACS script can fix this - just ask :)
If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait
until you hire an amateur - Red Adair.
Life is a journey through a series of adventures.. Live them, love them,
hate them, but never give up on your dreams, desires, and goals.
Have you been good today? .ಠ_ಠ