[AusNOG] Relocating an NBN connection within the same building

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au
Mon Aug 5 10:20:29 EST 2019

Thanks for the replies, very helpful.

Unfortunately the RSP has terrible customer service and they had “no process” to make any changes, we ended up working with NBN direct.

They are sending a contractor to work out how big the job is.

Originally they were talking about scoping works and assigning a project manager…. to move an NTD 10 metres in the same building.

Anyhoo, we’re on it now and waiting to hear their feedback, however I will also explore engaging a certified fibre installer.

Cheers

D.