[AusNOG] Youtuber - Cabler in Sydney - Worth it

Skeeve Stevens ausnog at futurecrime.agency
Mon Apr 29 22:46:34 EST 2019

Hey all,

Found this YouTube Channel of a Sydney based ACMA Licenced Cabler.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdH7Llwd961xcsy0UVQA3Yg

He seems to be a bit of a legend.  He has done heaps of videos of MDF work,
NBN Lead-ins, NBN Installs (I think he does them for Optus), DSL Sync
Issues, NBN modem placement, Cut cables, Voltage issues, and heaps more.

My only issue is that he does publish customers names, addresses, FNN's and
reference numbers, technician names (especially ones who screw up or do
crap work).

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - Director - Future Crime Agency
Email: skeeve at futurecrime.agency ; Skype: skeeve

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Facebook:
FutureCrimeAgency <https://www.facebook.com/futurecrimeagency>