[AusNOG] Telstra Business - known issues??

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 13:06:57 EST 2019

Ross,
I don't see where you say which Telstra product you're using, and even
then, the network implementation inside Telstra can vary across a single
product offering.
.

But even then, IP is well you know, if nothing's changed, and you can get
out, then you can get in - ergot, something's changed.

One minor possibility, Telstra migrating services to use carrier NAT, so
services that once had fixed IPs might no longer do.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins