[AusNOG] Connectivity to Azure from Sydney?

drikus brits drikusinaus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 12:15:01 EST 2019

We saw more specific erroneous BGP updates from OTG provider yesterday
on the Megaport route-servers...might be happening again although our
customers haven't complained yet...

<snip from yesterday>

> show route 13.73.199.149
inet.0: 770055 destinations, 1871590 routes (770046 active, 8
holddown, 15137 hidden)
+ = Active Route, - = Last Active, * = Both

13.73.192.0/20     *[BGP/170] 00:43:00, localpref 2100, from 103.26.68.1
                      AS path: 9479 12076 ?, validation-state: unverified
                    > to 103.26.69.2 via ae38.1000
                    [BGP/170] 00:43:00, localpref 2100, from 103.26.68.2
                    AS path: 9479 12076 ?, validation-state: unverified
                    > to 103.26.69.2 via ae38.1000
</snip from yesterday>

d.