[AusNOG] Seeking email hosting

David Phelan DavidP at centra.com.au
Mon Apr 15 07:33:21 EST 2019

Exchange online plan 1 @ $2/Month is too much?

​Kind regards,
David Phelan
1300 136 410
DavidP at centra.com.au
www.centra.com.au
Suite 1, 200 Barry Parade
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
InternetCloudIT Services
This communication including any attachments may contain information that is either confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original transmission and its contents. Any unauthorised use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this communication including any file attachments is prohibited. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses and other defects. Centra Networks disclaims any liability for loss or damage arising in any way from this communication including any file attachments.
​Queensland Government GITC Agreement No Q-5658.