[AusNOG] More legislative interventions

andy at coastalaudio.com.au andy at coastalaudio.com.au
Wed Apr 10 12:03:23 EST 2019

OK…

Tin Eye is for image recognition, not video and it’s more concerned with duplication…

>From a quick read of their site, it doesn’t appear to be a neural network or AI…

Did you bother reading my last post about scalability?

Even if you used an algorithm like NSFW, it will scan one image every 30 seconds…

So at 25fps, that’s 749 images that could contain something potentially “nasty”…

Your argument is so flawed that it’s dangerous, especially given the Luddites currently in power…

Again, who is going to pay for the development of said “fingerprinting” and infrastructure?

The government? They screamed “financial crisis” and now 6 years later the debt has tripled…

They have based their PROJECTIONS of a surplus on the volatile commodities market…

What could possibly go wrong?

Andy