[AusNOG] Melbourne Equinix ME1 Colocation Request

John Patrick jpats2468 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 12:26:03 EST 2019

Good Afternoon Members,

Further more to my original request, I am also looking for shared
colocation for 3RU, see below for requirements.

3RU
1.5Amp Power
2TB Bandwidth
/29 IPv4 and /128 IPv6
BGP Support
24/7 Access

If this is something you can cater, please let me know asap as this project
is more urgent now than my previous request.

All quotes will be considered in the next 12-24hours.

KR
JPats