[AusNOG] Mikrotik IPv6 Vulnerability - Must Read if you have Public IPv6 Facing Mikrotik

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon Apr 1 15:11:49 EST 2019

Biggest issue is i still want to use their hardware, RouterBoards have
some good products. hAP's for home CPE's, 3011's for SME and 1100x4's
for corp and/or bottom of tower are great value for money. I know some
boards you can flash WRT onto but its not as full featured, and Ubiquiti
routers are also not as flexible from my limited exposure to them :(. If
I could run something like VyOS on a routerboard I would.