[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:47:11 EST 2018

PJCIS have published this morning the amended Bill.

http://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/download/legislation/bills/r6195_first-reps/toc_pdf/18204b01.pdf;fileType=application%2Fpdf

Near as I can make out, there is one substantive change, being the removal
of "protecting the public revenue" as a relevant objective of TANs/TCNs.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins