[AusNOG] AusNOG 2018 Event Survey

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Wed Sep 5 12:37:59 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

Firstly, a big thank-you to everyone who attended AusNOG 2018 last week.  I hope you enjoyed the event as much as we did.  What a great couple of days.

To help us ensure future events match your expectations we rely on feedback from the attendees.  If you were at AusNOG last week and have not yet completed the conference survey can you please do so.  We’ve had a disappointingly low rate of response to date so we’d greatly appreciate you taking a couple of minutes to let us know your thoughts.

Naturally we only want people who attended the event to complete the survey so I won’t post a link here.  If you don’t remember the location of the survey, it was on the same site as the speaker evaluations you should have been doing during the event :)  If you don’t recall those details then please drop me an email off list.

Thanks in advance for your help.

David