[AusNOG] Are domain name server pointers reliant on registrar name server?

Roy Adams roy at racs.com.au
Sun Oct 28 21:21:51 EST 2018

I built the below DNS training page for Techs, Clients and Web Devs many
years ago to simplify explaining DNS.
I got sick of the fact I could not find ALL the info for basic DNS training
simplified in a single location.
It denotes that the DNS name servers should be the same in 3 different
locations:
Registrar should= TLD should= DNS hosting service

Feel free to share around if you feel it is of value..
I maintain the site purely for training my tech teams in the Philippines

http://dnssecrets.com/

Kindly,

ROY ADAMS* | *P 07 3040 5010  | Web: http://www.racs.com.au/ | Wiki:
https://ex.racs.com.au:444/ | eMail: mailto:roy at racs.com.au
<roy at racs.com.au>
Please never upgrade to the latest Windows 10 - You don’t need the hassle,
and I don’t need the work.
If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait
until you hire an amateur - Red Adair.
Life is a journey through a series of adventures.. Live them, love them,
hate them, but never give up on your dreams, desires, and goals.