[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:03:28 EST 2018

Compare:

CHAIR: So the big companies like Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, over-the-top
messaging services like Signal and WhatsApp?
Mr Hansford: A range of different industry companies.
CHAIR: *A good percentage of those?*
Mr Hansford: *A reasonable percentage, I'd say.*
(Public) FRIDAY, 19 OCTOBER 2018

"The government has consulted *extensively* with industry and the public on
these measuresand has made amendments to reflect the feedback in the
legislation now before the parliament."
Minister for Home Affairs - Speech to Parliament 20 Sept 2018