[AusNOG] Youtube down

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Wed Oct 17 12:51:28 EST 2018

Yep and I've heard it's not just Australia either.

On 17/10/18 12:49, Saxton, Joseph (SYD-FED) wrote:

> Seeing a lot of reports that youtube is down
>
> This message contains information which may be confidential and
> privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to
> receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use,
> copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information
> contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,
> please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.
> Thank you very much.

Nick Stallman
Technical Director
Email 	nick at agentpoint.com <mailto:nick at agentpoint.com>
Phone 	02 8039 6820 <tel:0280396820>
Website 	www.agentpoint.com.au <https://www.agentpoint.com.au/>

Agentpoint <https://www.agentpoint.com.au/>
Netpoint <https://netpoint.group/>

Level 3, 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009 	Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/agentpoint/> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/agentpoint> Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/Agentpoint/> Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/agentpoint-pty-ltd>