[AusNOG] Brisbane Opportunity

karen at iamunique.net.au karen at iamunique.net.au
Tue Oct 16 11:26:36 EST 2018

Good morning everyone,

Firstly, apologies for the noise (especially for those non-Brisbane
folk). I will endeavour to keep this short and please contact me if you
would like further information.

I am a Deakin University student (living in Brisbane) studying a Masters
of Cyber Security. As part of this study, I am looking for somewhere to
be able to complete 500 hours (3 months full time) of placement located
either in Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast. As well as Cyber Security and
its impact, other areas of interest include networks and people.

If you or possibly someone in your organisation may be interested,
please contact me and I will send further information as well as a CV.

Kind Regards,

Karen