[AusNOG] Daylight savings time on Telstra

Chris Barnes chris.p.barnes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:08:10 EST 2018

Staff in my office in Sydney CBD have been complaining about this since
Monday.

Our office is on Martin Place. Various staff have reported leaving the
office and having the time on their device change, when they return the
time changes again so we've put it down to a rogue Telstra tower nearby.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 10:23 AM Saxton, Joseph (SYD-FED) <
Joseph.Saxton at interpublic.com> wrote:

> Anyone in Sydney with an Android device on Telstra showing the time as 1
> hour behind (pre daylight savings) since this morning?
> This message contains information which may be confidential and
> privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive
> this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy,
> disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained
> in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise
> the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message. Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Christopher Barnes

e. chris.p.barnes at gmail.com