[AusNOG] Sexual Harassment at AUSNOG Industry Events

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Oct 1 22:36:09 EST 2018

On 01/10/2018 13:26, Peter Tonoli wrote:

> To keep on charter, perhaps we need to look at preventing these issues  in future?
>
> Looking at the AusNOG website, and the AusNOG 2018 conference sites -  they appear, through my cursory look, to be devoid of a code of  conduct, or similar. Perhaps, as a community, a good start would be  implementing a Code of Conduct - an example I can think of is Linux  Australia's, at https://linux.conf.au/attend/code-of-conduct/ .
>
> Cheers,
> Peter.

This is a network operators list for discussion of network operations,
not HR related material. This entire thread is outside the charter, and
to continue after being told to stop shows complete and utter lack of
respect for David and the others who run ausnog, or are we all going to
be selective about what parts of the charter we think should be
enforced.

I also think it was a fair call to STOP THREAD it, since serious
criminal offence accusations have been made, and as ausnog have done in
the past with posts that have legal potentials.

There should have been only one report made, and that should have been
to the police so the mongrels responsible have their day in court and
suffer the consequences of their actions. This list is not that place.

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/