[AusNOG] Friday question

Jake Anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Sat Nov 17 23:15:15 EST 2018

squirt for me, goes in a pouch on my keyring, use it for everything lol.

oldest - daily driver for diagnostics thinkpad r400
newest - note 9
useful - leatherman squirt
carry around - sidchrome laptop backpack with aformentioned R400, a
lenovo tablet for angry birds while stuff is running, pocketethernet,
literal handfull of USB sticks with various live environments and
installers of linux/windows, the rest of the bag is full of random
cables pretty much. Oh and one 20 meter cat5 cable. More than once that
cable has been donated to a cause "temporarily".