[AusNOG] Friday question

Scott Wilson siridar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 17:12:37 EST 2018

A laptop, phone, USB battery bank in my backpack. A good digital
multimeter, 3M VHB, crimp terminals, fuses, fuse taps, various lengths of
wire colours, radio antennas, GPS antennas, rs232 card reader, cellular
antennas, Deutsch dt sampler,  electrical tape and about a million other
things are all in a go-bag under my desk or on the back seat.

I'm not really in telco/IT these days (except where I am...long story) -
can you tell?