[AusNOG] ASR 903 Shaping

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 13:57:21 EST 2018

It may or may not be possible to fudge your shaping by, instead of reducing
Bc, increasing Tc instead.

Depending.

You'd need to know or find out what Telstra uses as Tc, and bear in mind,
shaping before a policer should be configured for Tc at most half of what
the policer is using (because sampling is isochronous, not synchronous).

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins