[AusNOG] ASR 903 Shaping

Brad Henshaw henbra at gmail.com
Thu May 24 19:00:57 EST 2018

Mmm, you might be SoL. You could try a later IOS release (if there is one)
and see if that affords any additional configuration flexibility. You could
ask TAC. There is a chance that in practice it does not in fact matter but
I'd test that one thoroughly and assume nothing. I don't have experience
with that TW product.

Suggest you hit up the Cisco-NSP list as it's probably a better topic for
there.

Regards,
Brad