[AusNOG] Portland, VIC based Network Guy

Michael J. Carmody michael at opusv.com.au
Tue May 22 17:57:09 EST 2018

Anyone based in Portland who can be a remote hands for a bizarre router issue that we think has been induced by an insane LAN config?

Our poor Cisco router appears to be getting quite a lot of insane garbage from a switch port which is really messing up EIGRP and tunnels, and local IT guy is not very useful.

Just need vaguely functional hotspot, potential teamviewer takeover of a laptop, and maybe some basic CLI Cisco experience.

Bonus points if you can wireshark whatever the craziness is to a dump file.

Obviously pay your hourly contract rate.

-Michael Carmody