[AusNOG] Telstra on the Sunshine Coast

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon May 21 12:02:35 EST 2018

On 21/05/2018 11:29, Ross Marston wrote:

> Anyone aware of what's going on with telstra at the north end of the Sunshine Coast, Qld?  We have no mobile coverage or NBN on our Telstra services.
>
> Kind regards
> Ross Marston

Really?

we've just had nearly 30 posts in 2 hours about it :)

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/