[AusNOG] Telstra issues still happening?

Matt Harlum matt at cactuar.net
Fri May 4 15:40:14 EST 2018

Sorry to post a new thread, I just joined the list and don't have a message from the old one to reply to.

We've seen reports that the issue is resolved however my customers who are on Telstra still have intermittent connectivity issues to us, and we also noticed that traffic to www.debian.org (150.203.164.62) intermittently works & looking at trace route it goes through a couple of Telstra routers between us and them.

Is anyone else experiencing ongoing connectivity issues re: the Telstra outage?

Regards,
Matt Harlum