[AusNOG] Telstra - NSW

Jay Dixon jaybobo at gmail.com
Fri May 4 09:33:31 EST 2018

it all came back up after 15 mins, it was a separate issue to the
"lightning strike" earlier this morning which affected 000 calls

seems to affect most (if not all) telstra MWAN services, certainly knocked
all of our sites offline as far south as Wodonga. even had a rare call from
our account manager to apologize and confirm there were issues.