[AusNOG] Phone Numbers in Australia

andrew khoo andrew.khoo at as136019.net
Tue May 1 09:17:29 EST 2018

Google Voice (non Fi-integrated) came close to a model i liked, albeit
limited to +1 numbers. SMS and/or voice forwarded to other devices or
email, even transcribed. outbound to non +1 at Hangouts rates.

alas, now that I have integrated it with my Fi account, most of the magic
has gone away.

(features are moving targets at Google)