[AusNOG] Any Brightcove admins on list to help with CDN

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Mon Mar 26 13:59:18 EST 2018

On 3/26/2018 12:00 PM, ausnog-request at lists.ausnog.net wrote:

> Are there any Brightcove admins on list.
>
> We have a bunch of IPs in Sydney that cannot access CDN content.
>
> Have been through the website support page, that's not the right place for this request.
>
> Many thanks,
I would of thought the support team would of been the exact people that
would be able to assist you with this.
While they probably can't help you directly as the CDN is with a third
party they would at least be able to flag the issue with the right people.
The CDN side of things is through Limelight Networks so it won't be a
straight forward thing to fix.
As you are not limelight's direct customer in this case.
Regards Chad.

--
Chad Kelly
Manager