[AusNOG] Fibre Cut in Sydney - Vocus

David Trad davidtradconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:30:44 EST 2018

You do realize that Vocus have no control over companies with side boarers
right? Its that company obligation to do dial before you dig.

And you do realize that Vocus was still operational with their diverse
links right?

Also you know that Vocus was not they only one to suffer from that cut
right? SCCN and other carriers did as well.

I don't think it be fair to target them on this occasion.

Cheers,

David.