[AusNOG] Telstra ELINE P2P

David Smith davids at lbnco.com.au
Sat Jun 30 05:30:23 EST 2018

Pardon my ignorance here and I'm not trying to hijack the thread but what
is the benefit of a "true L1 service" over "an MPLS variant"?

Jason, what metrics do you consider when evaluating these services?

I'm interested in getting the 0's and 1's from point to point around the
country and I've been basing my purchasing decisions on the offered
(upstream carrier) SLAs rather than the transmission technology.

Regards,

Dave