[AusNOG] Mikrotik routers in HA environments

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Thu Jun 28 15:01:24 EST 2018

Hi

Like them cheap and have been reliable - noted about the power supplies.

I have 4 upstream full feeds . takes a very very long time to process.

also the ccr's have a limitation not really mention 1 tcp stream can only
go 1Gbs, the box can do more, its around the driver and the cpu setup -
this is a long long wish list request.

But I like them..  did i mean they are cheap :)