[AusNOG] NBN/Gigabit WAN w/4G Router suggestions?

Jim Woodward jim at alwaysnever.net
Wed Jun 27 14:59:06 EST 2018

Hi John,

The Draytek Vigor 2862L would fit the requirements and the best bang for buck for a single site customer with the features you require.

I have used the Draytek routers in the past and have found them to be a good reliable SOHO CPE device with enough SNMP capability to be useful from a service monitoring point of view.

Kind Regards,

Jim.