[AusNOG] Mikrotik routers in HA environments

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Tue Jun 26 12:07:28 EST 2018

 >if you do go down this path, note that the CCR1036s are single PSU.

They do have dual power headers on the board though, so you can rip out
the single PSU and build your own PSU for dual power. I run 2x CCR1036's
at a site, with a 1RU box with 4 PSU's in it, 2 fed by A power, 2 fed by
B power, and one of each going to each router. Bit of a muck around and
takes up an extra 1RU but you can fit 3 or more 1036's in the cost of a
single 1072 so it can be a good cost/benefit thing.