[AusNOG] Potential Optus outage

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Tue Jun 26 09:32:53 EST 2018

Thanks everyone who confirmed it wasn't just us impacted.

For those interested, outage time for us was approximately 15:21 to 16:17.

Regards,
Philip Loenneker | Network Engineer | TasmaNet
40-50 Innovation Drive, Dowsing Point, Tas 7010, Australia
P: 1300 792 711
philip.loenneker at tasmanet.com.au<mailto:philip.loenneker at tasmanet.com.au>
www.tasmanet.com.au<http://www.tasmanet.com.au/>