[AusNOG] TPP email issues

Chris Hurley chris at minopher.net.au
Thu Jun 21 03:09:56 EST 2018

Agree after being with them for several years time to move away.

Regards,

Chris Hurley BE (Elec)
Signal Manager

Dragon Rail Pty Ltd     Phone: 1300 730 531
5 The Close
Scoresby,  3179 Victoria
Australia

From:  Bob Woolley <bob at hostnetworks.com.au>
Date:  Thursday, 21 June 2018 at 1:01 am
To:  Chris Hurley <chris at minopher.net.au>
Subject:  Re: [AusNOG] TPP email issues

Hi Chris,

Sorry no contact there, our previous two account managers ended up copping
so much flak and had no support from management so they left.
Their DNS product (among others) is seriously broken and requires manual
intervention from their select few DBA's often. Run, run far away and don't
look back (+ Take all your domains with you :D).

Kind Regards,
Bob Woolley

Host Networks
Sales & Operations Manager
Ph: (07) 3118 5449 || M: 0408 729 222

Disclaimer >> This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may
contain confidential or privileged information and is intended for the sole
use of the receiver named in this email. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender and destroy all copies of the original
message.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect  the views of Host Group Of Companies
Pty Ltd. Host Group Of Companies Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for the
content of any email which is sent by an employee which is of a personal
nature.