[AusNOG] .au Password Recovery

Chris Hurley chris at minopher.net.au
Thu Jul 26 03:07:37 EST 2018

Agree things are moving in a good direction, change always has it¹s plus
and minus.

The big minus for us is trying to recover passwords for clients where they
have bought a business including domain names and the old owner has moved
on and either doesn¹t get the email or is to lazy to forward to the new
owners. This is becoming problem for couple of our clients.

Any one have a contact where I can recover the passwords, it would be
appreciated.

Regards,

Chris Hurley BE (Elec)
Signal Manager

Dragon Rail Pty Ltd     Phone: 1300 730 531
5 The Close
Scoresby,  3179 Victoria
Australia