[AusNOG] Issues receiving from TPG Mail servers.

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:00:41 EST 2018

One thing you might check is the cipher set you're using.

I can connect to https://tpg.com.au with TLS1.2 just fine.

TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384, 256 bit keys, TLS1.2

Output of following can usually highlight problems:

openssl s_client -connect mx1.tpgi.com.au:465
or
curl -v smtps://mx1.tpgi.com.au:465

Kind regards